Simple-Style Graffiti Alphabet – Procreate Brushset
What do I need to use the Graffiti Alphabet brushsets?
- an Apple iPad or iPad Pro (an iPad which supports Procreate)
- the Procreate app
- Apple Pencil (optionally) – most people do not use Procreate without an Apple Pencil
How to install the brushsets on your iPad in Procreate?
Do you need help installing the brushes? Find the tutorial here on how to install a brushset in Procreate.
How to get started with the brushset?
- Download the brushsets – After payment, you will get your download immediately via email
- Install it in Procreate on your iPad
- start drawing
How to use the brushsets?
Watch the video below to see the graffiti creation process with the semi-wildstyle alphabet brushset! Create unique concepts for artworks or tattoos effortlessly with these Procreate stamp brushsets on your digital canvas!
Can I issue refunds/are they free of charge?
You’re able to issue a full or partial refund on any order, and refunds are always free of charge. Paddle, our Merchant of Records, handles returns. You can find the tutorial on how to issue a refund here »
How does the checkout process in the shop work?
Our brushsets and graphic templates are sold and fulfilled by Paddle – an authorized reseller – with an express checkout.
- A pop-up opens and you enter your e-mail-address
- Chose the country you live in a dropdown
- Chose a payment method and (optionally enter your address and tax-information)
- You will get your download after the payment via e-mail.
Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. That means, that Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
Got some remaining questions?